CLASP is seeking qualified consultants to help support governments in Sub-Saharan Africa in their efforts to develop and implement standards across a range of on- and off-grid appliances and equipment. Consultants will provide technical assistance and strategic guidance to decision makers on how to effectively prioritize resources and activities to drive energy savings and promote energy access.
To express your interest in working as a CLASP consultant, please do the following:
- Register as a CLASP Consulting Partner (click here to register). Important Note: Do not complete the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ). We will contact you if we need you to complete the PQQ.
- Submit (click here to submit) a single file named “Your Name: EOI 11-19” in English using the template provided (click here to download) with the following contents:
- Expression of interest (up to one page in length)
- Your daily rate (in U.S. Dollars)
- Curriculum Vitae
The documents must be submitted online via the template provided, filling out all the requested information. Incomplete expressions of interest or those submitted directly to anyone at CLASP will not be accepted. At this time, we are only accepting applications from individuals, and not organizations or firms. All questions may be addressed to Riley Macdonald at email@example.com.
- RFP #: RFI 11-19
- Post Date: July 22, 2019
- Topic: Appliances and off-grid solar energy equipment
- Region: Sub-Saharan Africa
Learn more about CLASP and their request for your professional service.